Saturday 20 June 2015

Hilary Duff not 'stressed' by single status

The "Lizzie McGuire" star - which separated last year from husband Mike Comrie - says she has to concentrate on much else, including son Luca, consider looking for a relationship.
She said: '' I have a 3-year-old, I have a new album, I'm sure you know what it takes to put out a record and make it work, and build a tour and shoot a TV show, all this stuff!
'' When it came my way and it was easy, sure I would be in it, but it's not something I stressed about. ''
And the 27-year-old singer and actress has reached the end of her four-year marriage urged has not made her '' bitter '' about love.
Speaking to Elvis Duran Z100 radio, she added: '' I'm not bitter about love or something.
'' I'm so busy now - honestly I do not have time to date and build a kind of relationship. ''
Meanwhile, Hilary previously admitted she was '' nervous '' for her date with a man she met Tinder off.
She shared: "" I was with my friends one night in the house and we were joking around. In my life I have always had really serious boyfriends. I always met people through work and I've never been on a blind date. What's the worst that can happen?
'' I have my first date tonight and I'm really, really nervous. We go bowling, so it can not be too expensive. I like that. I've never dated but a total Normie. ''

No comments:

Post a Comment